Dunsley Highlander 10 Multi-Fuel Stove
The top model in the Dunsley Highlander reputable brand of stoves, this model boasts a top-quality capacity for home heating and burning requirements.
Coming equipped with a heat output of 9 – 10 kW, and capacity to burn logs up to 550 mm long, this excellent multi fuel stove is well suited for bringing welcome warmth and atmosphere to your larger rooms or open spaces.
Despite its enormous potential, another great benefit of this stove is that all this power and heat is precisely controlled by its own primary air controls, ensuring the amount of fuel burnt is capably controlled, to keep the room at a heat you can enjoy, rather than being too hot, or equally, not warm enough.
- Effective air wash system keeps glass clean by diverting warm air over surface of the glass, reducing energy emissions at the same time
- Shaker grate for burning either wood or fossil fuels, like coal or smokeless fuels
- Heat output in excess of 9 – 10 kW providing generous heat supply
- Double-door styling with separate air controls
- Choice of stainless steel boiler
- Available with black, brass or polished steel knobs
- With boiler added, heat output to room is at 6 kW, while heat output to water is at 4.5 kW